Music is a hard thing to create. Especially on such a short time table, Somewhere along the lines of recording i lost what i used as fuel for so long, i lost the aspect of poetry. I have longed since hold fast to my belief that my music is something of an art , and in the stress of rushing to finish the project i lost it.
Thats a very real and depressing aspect to note. in this world my music is everything, and poetry is the soul in which the music is built upon. With out poetry you have no music, So in rushing and treating my project as if it was some hair burden i lost why i loved it in the first place and my heart was casted as a vagabond.


This is an interesting post. I think you just need to take the reader by the hand a bit more. Tell us when you lost the poetry and a little more about why. Tell us more about how it felt.It must be scary, depressing. Then tell us how it returned. If you don't know how or why, say that.
ReplyDeleteCreativity, has a way of coming and going, although people can learn how to turn it on sometimes.
If you don't understand what I mean by taking the reader by the hand, let me know and we can discuss. In general, I think you have a good thing going here, I just think we need some more of it.