This is Motion

This is Motion
Nov 2009

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Final Project~ Offical Duel EP, Lost & Found up for download.


I decided to focus my final project on the Two EP's im releasing before My Album. 
the idea behind EP's are to create interest for the album. EP's are usually shorts for the album but im giving away two for free. 

A few weeks ago i wrote that Junk story was very bleak, and depressing.  The reason behind this was due to my life being very difficult at the time of recording, i asked weather or not i should change the track listing? I answered it myself, I want junk story to be uplifting, I want you to walk away from the album Smiling and happy. But i was left with so many songs that are good songs that represent my plight. It would be a crime to not release such emotionally driven music. 
So with much hesitation I decided to release the songs that did not make the album in an EP titled “lost” Im also releasing an EP that contains Songs that did make the album in the form of “found”. There are two different EP that are designed to established that no matter what, no matter how hard life may be you are never forsaken.

Lost&Found



Lost EP


















Track listing

1.Stuck on an idea.
2.Process
3.Its only Fair
4.Memories
5.Junk Story(lost)
6.Excuse the tears
7.time to compromise
8.I don't know, what I'm going to do.
9.To many moons
10.I had to try

Get the download here

 

Found (EP) 























Track listing

1. L.I.R.R.
2. Something about you (daft punk Remix)
3. Ill make you feel like God.
4. I was thinking.
5. Figure this Out
6. Touch the sky
7. free falling
8. rebal from the waist down
9. Brand new
10. Love thyself

Download link Here

With Found i decided to capture what made me love doing music, the art. Its quite playful, its filled with love the kind that we should all enjoy and never forget.

i hope that through out the semester i have showed all of you who followed my blog a chance to peak inside the artists soul. I have enjoyed writing and producing music based on your responses, It was quite a blessing getting to re-read my thoughts, over analyzing myself, and breaking down so often. This blog has become my out look and in this final project i hope to convey that sense of self awareness. Thank you, and i hope you continue to check in after all is said and done.

These Ep's are all that i am and all that i will ever be, i hope you enjoy them.

Thank you for an amazing semester guys, :)

1 comment:

  1. EP doesn't stand for earlier projects. It stands for extended play.

    ReplyDelete